Terms and Conditions
- - Show content that violates copyrights of a third party, including privacy and advertising rights, or that violates any applicable law by any other means.
- - Publish either falsehood or misrepresentation that may result in damage to QUIDMI or its users.
- - Publish any person’s private information such as address, phone number, email address or similar information without his or her consent.
- - Show material that is illegal, obscene, slanderous, libellous, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racist, ethnically offensive or that promotes any conduct considered a criminal offense or that can lead to civil law liability, breaks any law or that is in itself inappropriate.
- - Publish advertising.
- - Impersonate another user or introduce yourself as affiliated with us, our personnel or other industry professionals.
- - Ask for a user’s password or account information, or to collect user names, addresses or email addresses for any purpose.
2. Quidmi Content
Content available through the Service has not been revised, verified or authenticated by us and might include inaccuracies or false information. The QUIDMI team does not represent any guarantees or provides any guarantees related to our Service or any Content within the Service in terms of quality, suitability, veracity, accuracy or integrity of said content within the Service. You hereby acknowledge and agree to be the sole responsible of undertaking all risks derived from use or dependency of any content.
3. About Sending Programmed Quids
QUIDMI offers its free service which can be updated or modified by us periodically and without prior notice. Any and all characteristics offered by QUIDMI, present or future, are not ruled by these terms. QUIDMI currently allows the users to program email messages to themselves or others for delivery at a later date in the future, chosen by the users. QUIDMI has no responsibility over reliability, accessibility opportunity or other quality of the services. Ultimately, QUIDMI is not responsible of any unexpected delay, loss of messages or errors in the transfer that may occur during the use of the service.
4. About Data Safety
In order to avoid unauthorised Access, to keep data accuracy and ensure the correct use of the information, we have implemented physical, electronic and administrative procedures in order to safeguard and secure the information collected online. In order to protect your privacy and safety, we will also enforce reasonable measures to verify your ID before granting access or making corrections.
5. User’s Obligations
QUIDMI reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account and to further deny QUIDMI’s usage, present or future (or to any part thereof).
The user’s email address as well as any other personal information will be kept as strictly confidential. While attempts can be made to obtain personal information from the public website, QUIDMI is not responsible for the success/failure of such attempts. All information sent to QUIDMI can be accessed by QUIDMI’s owners, employees, shareholders or their associates and can be viewed and modified by them or other associates with the operation of QUIDMI and for any reason at their sole discretion.
7. Member’s Behaviour
The user hereby agrees not to use QUIDMI to:
- - Harm minors in any way
- - Impersonate another user or entity; commit perjury or giving false statements about his or her affiliation with a person or entity during or in relation to the use of QUIDMI.
- - Falsify headlines or manipulate IDs in order to hide the origin or the nature of the content transmitted through QUIDMI
- - Upload, publish, send or transmit any content that the user is not permitted to transmit by law or by any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential acquired or received as part of an employment relationship or under confidentiality agreements).
- - Upload, publish, send or transmit any content that contravenes any patent, trademark, trade secrecy, copyrights or other property rights of any person.
- - Upload, publish, send or transmit any unsolicited or non-authorised advertising, marketing material, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of request.
- - Upload, publish, send or transmit any material containing viruses or any other malicious code, archives or software designed to interrupt, destroy or limit functionality of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, with or without intention to break any law, be it local, state, federal, national or international.
QUIDMI users hereby agree to compensate and sustain parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, clerks and employees from any complaint or lawsuit, including paying reasonable legal and court fees, coming from any third party and arising from the use of a member of the Service; or from the violation of this agreement by members or other users of the service using the member’s computer; or from the violation of any copyright or any other right of any person or entity.
8. International Use
Acknowledging the global nature of the Internet, the user agrees to comply with all local regulations about conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, he or she agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding technical data transmission exported from either Chile or their country of residence.
The user accepts that QUIDMI, at its sole discretion, may cancel his or her password, account (or part thereof), or the usage of services rendered, and remove and discard any content included in these services, by any reason, including and without limitation to lack of use, or in case QUIDMI deems that you have contravened or acted in disagreement with the letter and spirit of the present terms and conditions. QUIDMI – to its sole discretion and at any time, will be able to interrupt its services or part of them, with or without prior notice. You hereby accept that any termination of your access to QUIDMI can be carried out without prior notice and also acknowledge and accept that QUIDMI can immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information or files and/or prohibit any subsequent access to said files or to QUIDMI in general. Furthermore, you hereby accept that QUIDMI will not be liable towards you or any other third party due to any termination of your access to the services provided.
Any deal, correspondence, business or participation in special offers between the user and advertisers found in or through QUIDMI, including payment for or delivery of goods or related services, and any other terms, conditions, guarantees or representations associated with such deals, will be exclusively between the user and such advertisers. The user accepts that QUIDMI will not be responsible for any loss or damage in anyway resulting from such deals or as a result of the presence of said advertisers in QUIDMI. Our platform can include links to other internet websites that are property of and are operated by online traders and other third parties. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of the content hosted by or located through any third party website. You have to contact the webmaster or site administrator of third party websites if you are concerned about such links to them or the content shown in such websites. The use of these third party websites is subjected to the conditions of use and privacy policies of each site, of which QUIDMI is not responsible.
11. Limitation of Liablity
The user expressly understands and agrees that QUIDMI is not liable for direct, indirect, accidental, special or consecutive damages, including damage by loss of benefit, loss of will, usage, data or other intangible losses (even if QUIDMI has been warned against the possibility of such damages), resulting in: (i) the use or the impossibility of use of the service; (ii) the cost of purchasing goods and services as a result of the goods, data, information or services purchased from or by messages received from or operations performed through the service; (iii) unauthorised access or alteration of data transmission; (iv) statements or conduct from a third party in the service; or (v) any other issue related to the service, including and without limitation to the failure of the service to perform any activity. Notices to the user can be sent via email. QUIDMI can, but it is not forced to, provide notice of changes to the Terms and Conditions or other matters, by showing messages or links to messages located in QUIDMI’s platform.
12. Copyrights and Trademarks
All content included or available in this website, including its design, texts, graphics, interphases, and the selection and arrangement of same, are property of QUIDMI and/or third parties, protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of the material hosted in the website, including its use for purposes other than those referred to above; modification, distribution or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or any commercial operation of any kind, without the previous permission
in writing by an authorised QUIDMI employee, is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or any manual process to control or copy our website or the content therein without the previous permission in writing by an authorised QUIDMI employee. QUIDMI and www.quidmi.com are trademarks owned by QUIDMI Holdings. QUIDMI cannot be used in connection to any product or service that is nor provided by QUIDMI, or in any way that it may cause confusion amongst the clients or in any way that undervalues or discredits QUIDMI. All other trademarks shown in QUIDMI’s platform are registered trademarks of their respective owners and do not constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation from the sellers. In addition, the use of such trademarks or links to the sellers’ websites does not mean the intention, direct or indirect, that the sellers recommend or have any affiliation with QUIDMI.
QUIDMI does not tolerate infringements to intellectual property in its Service and any and all content shall be deleted if it is reported that said content infringes intellectual property. If you are the proprietary of copyrights or an agent of such copyrights and deem that any Content violates your copyrights, you may send a notification to our contact email address email@example.com with all your concerns, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
13. Payment Services
QUIDMI is a free network; however, QUIDMI can – at its sole discretion, provide credit for future transactions under special circumstances.
14. Other Terms